Monday, December 2, 2013

What It’s Like To Be In College, As Told By Our Favorite Disney Characters


I happen to see this post on my Facebook newsfeed and I'm glad I clicked on this link! I found it hilarious! It is basically about life in college using Disney pictures and jifs. The post ranges from dorm rooms, food, boys, classes and more. I really connected with the part saying "and you think your dorm is going to be like" then there is a picture of Cinderella's castle. Then it says "but really it's the size of a jail cell." I first felt this way about my room. I am currently in a single and at first I thought it was so tiny! I still this is it tiny compared to other singles at least. However, I've grown to love my cozy little room. 



The last part is also one of my favorites. It reads "It turns out, between the tiny dorms, the nasty dining hall food, those crazy classes, the parties, and the dating snafus, you made a lot of great memories in college. Do we really have to graduate?" This is followed by a a cute jif of Stitch crying in the rain. With the semester almost coming to an end, I realized college does go by pretty quickly. That also means this Disney class is coming to its end. Sadly, I will miss this class but I am glad I got to spend a semester reconnecting with my childhood self through Disney. 

Here's the link to the post!
http://www.hercampus.com/life/campus-living/what-it-s-be-college-told-our-favorite-disney-characters

1 comment:

  1. Julia that link is hilarious! This is one of the few times I can write "LOL" and actually mean it! Whoever put that storyboard together must have dedicated a lot of time to finding the right clips but I'm very glad they did. And I completely agree with you on the dorm connection! I'm in Randolph, which I think I can safely say has some of the smallest rooms on campus. Some of my favorite clips from the story are the Pascal and Mulan's expressions when you discover that your roommate is not alone in the room. Absolutely priceless. I love that you connected the end of the storyboard to the ending of our class, and I will miss it dearly as well. This year has been a lot of fun and it has certainly brought me closer to Disney.

    ReplyDelete