Friday, November 22, 2013

Disney's Frozen

After watching the Disney Frozen trailer in class it really got me excited about the movie!! It seems like a fun new movie that I can't wait to watch. With the Hollywood premiere of the movie Wednesday and the official release of the movie yesterday, I am getting very eager to watch it. It is going to be interesting to see how the movie differs from the trailer. 

I love watching new Disney movies. Last Thanksgiving, I remember seeing Wreck It Ralph with my family. I absolutely loved the movie and loved how Disney incorporated classic video games into this new movie. Wreck It Ralph was not like anything I had expected. Now this Thanksgiving, I am very excited to go home and watch Frozen with my family, although I may have to force my brothers to go watch it with me. I can't wait to see what Disney did with this new film, but based off of the reviews it should be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment